A quicker response is the better response, especially when it comes to intruders. Priority Response is a process adopted by law enforcement and dispatch teams. It means that video-verified alarms are seen as crimes in progress, and police are immediately sent to the scene.
Not only does it reinforce the value of video alarm systems, but it also benefits the entire community with:
- Better protection for customers.
- Better information for law officers responding to potentially dangerous situations.
- Fewer losses and reduced payouts for insurers.
- And… more arrests, more consistently.
Law Enforcement Explains Priority Response
The impact is undeniable.
- Priority Response in Phoenix = 40 arrests in 4 months
- Priority Response in Detroit = 101 dispatches, 70 arrests, 123 people apprehended
- Priority Response in Seattle = 11 dispatches, 11 arrests
- Priority Response in Fort Worth = 1 night, 2 alarms, 4 arrests, in 8 hours
What we're trying to prevent
What could an intruder steal or destroy in 15 minutes?
See the response differential between traditional alarms and our video alarms. Imagine the additional losses and damage that would be incurred under non-priority/traditional response.
|Chula Vista, CA||19:18||5:05||14:13|
|Fairfax Cty, VA||18:02||6:00||12:02|
Can you really afford to wait for Priority Response?
Everyone works together to make Priority Response happen. Don't wait. Get more details about Priority Response and how you can implement it in your community by visiting ppvar.org now.